Rates & Insurance
185.00 per 55 minute session
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact your provider to verify how your plan compensates you for out-of-network psychotherapy services.
I’d recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Is there an out-of-network benefit?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
I can provide you with a super-bill to submit to your insurance provider for reimbursement.
Any Other Questions
Please contact me for any additional questions you may have. I look forward to hearing from you!